giovedì 15 gennaio 2009

3 comets observed this night


At 22.50pm of this night I went out in my garden with my telescope, I planned to observe three comets and the result was good. The sky was clear. At 23.05pm I obseved the first comet, C/2006OF2 Broughton, it appear of 9.8mag. with a central condensation easy to see. I lost more time for search the second comet,144P/Kushida, because was more low the the first comet and light pollution was strong in that field. However, at 23.45pm I found the comet like a ball of 8.4mag. Later I went to sleep. This morning I woke up at 5.30am for search the comet C/2007N3 Lulin before the morning twilight.The sky was clear with some clouds. The comet was in a field where there is a light that disturbed the vision and also was very low in the sky,but finally I found the comet easily first with my digital camera and I oteined the image on the top, after I observed the comet with my telescope of 16cm. The comet was small and green but easy to see. That's all.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento